WASHINGTON. Divide and rule

Объявление

Дорогие ребята! Форум WASHINGTON. Divide and rule основан 2014-06-15 и существует 4 месяца 26 дней. Надо сказать, это немалый срок. На этом, пожалуй, всё. Хочется поблагодарить всех ребят, что с нами были и есть сейчас. Вашингтон очень любим, но сейчас…. Сейчас мы явно идем ко дну. Я это чувствую. Я это знаю. Пускай и хочется думать, что все хорошо. Пожалуй, стоит сделать перерыв, чтобы потом вернуться с новыми силами. И я верю, настанет момент, когда Вашингтон снова расцветет. Форум официально закрыт, но на профилактику мы его ставить не будем. На форуме есть люди, которые еще играют и их игра нам дорога. Не все хотят менять форум, и мы это прекрасно понимаем. Играйте! Это форум был и остается только ваш. Просто сама администрация официально приостанавливает свою деятельность. Регистрация новых персонажей будет также приостановлена. Возможно, на время, но пока ничего точно не могу сказать. Нужны новые мысли, идеи, настрой и время, которого в последнее время становится все меньше и меньше. Сами понимаете, что реал - штука коварная и иногда приходится идти против своих принципов в общем. Искренне надеемся, что пройдет время, и мы скоро соберемся все вместе на более долгий срок. И если мы откроемся вновь, спросите себя, захотите ли снова быть с нами? Если да, значит еще точно не все потеряно. На этом, всё. С уважением, администрация Вашингтона. И еще, если кто-то из вас пожелает лично пообщаться с Бритни, то пишите на форум в лс или в аську – 628337884. Удачи!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » WASHINGTON. Divide and rule » ДРУГАЯ ИСТОРИЯ » How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Hello Members,

I wonder how to reach the consciousness of the Russians and make them realize that every day in Ukraine RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DIE and military equipment is being destroyed on a mass scale. Why destroy and demolish when you can build and create a new, better world.
WAR is suffering, crying, sadness and death, do you have any ideas to convince Russians that Vladimir Putin should retire, bask in the sun somewhere in warm countries and end this bloody conflict in Europe.

It is a great idea to select random companies from Russia on Google business cards and add opinions about anti-war content and make people in the country aware that Putin is doing wrong.

Please take a moment to select a random company on the Google map and add your opinion about anti-war content.

It is also worth informing Russians about the possibility of VPN connections because Russia is blocking a lot of content on the Internet and sowing sinister propaganda by not giving people access to real information

Peace be with you!
Thank you
Tomasz Jerzy Michałowski
Poland

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy to
assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help
you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of
your data scraping needs. Josh

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services,
I'd be happy to assist you. As an expert in this field,
I have the experience and tools necessary to provide
fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed
decisions and grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out to me
for any of your data scraping needs. Josh

Отредактировано Гость (2023-03-11 13:48:35)

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy to assist you.
As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools
necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that
can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of your data scraping needs.
Josephine

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy
to assist you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools
necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping
that can help you make informed decisions and grow your business.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any of your data scraping needs.
Josephine

Отредактировано Гость (2023-03-20 03:52:10)

Greetings! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd willingly help
you out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary
tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can aid you in deciding
wisely and expanding your enterprise. Don't hesitate to reach out for any
of your data scraping needs.. Automated Data Aggregation

Greetings! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd willingly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to provide fast and accurate
data extraction. This can aid you in deciding wisely and expanding your
enterprise. Don't hesitate to reach out for any of your data scraping needs..
Automated Data Aggregation

Отредактировано Гость (2023-11-22 14:34:56)

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services, I'd willingly help you out.
Being proficient in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to
provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions
and expanding your enterprise. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for assistance with web
scraping.. Customized Scraping Services

Greetings! Should you require web scraping services,
I'd willingly help you out. Being proficient in this
domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your
enterprise. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Customized Scraping Services

Отредактировано Гость (2023-11-26 00:08:25)

Hello! Should you require web scraping services, I'd gladly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise
and necessary tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your business.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Progressive Crawling Algorithms

Hello! Should you require web scraping services, I'd gladly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary
tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and expanding your business.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Progressive Crawling Algorithms

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-14 11:55:14)

Hello! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd
willingly offer my assistance. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can aid you in deciding wisely and growing
your enterprise. Feel free to get in touch with me for assistance with
web scraping.. Progressive Data Extraction

Hello! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd willingly offer my assistance.

As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results.

This can aid you in deciding wisely and growing your enterprise.
Feel free to get in touch with me for assistance with web scraping..
Progressive Data Extraction

Отредактировано Гость (2023-12-20 17:20:24)

Greetings! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd willingly offer my assistance.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential tools to provide
fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate
you in deciding wisely and expanding your business.

Feel free to get in touch with me for any of your data scraping needs..
Adaptive Crawling Engines

Greetings! Should you require data harvesting services, I'd willingly offer my assistance.

As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the knowledge and essential
tools to provide fast and accurate data extraction. This can facilitate you in deciding wisely and expanding your business.
Feel free to get in touch with me for any of your data scraping needs..
Adaptive Crawling Engines

Отредактировано Гость (2024-01-18 03:22:55)

Hello! If you need data harvesting services, I'd willingly help
you out. As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess
the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift and precise results.
This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and growing
your business. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me
for assistance with web scraping.. Incremental Web Crawlers

Hello! If you need data harvesting services, I'd willingly help you out.
As a skilled professional in this domain, I possess the expertise and necessary tools to deliver swift
and precise results. This can facilitate you in making well-informed decisions and growing your business.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for assistance
with web scraping.. Incremental Web Crawlers

Отредактировано Гость (2024-01-21 06:05:38)

Вы здесь » WASHINGTON. Divide and rule » ДРУГАЯ ИСТОРИЯ » How to make Russians aware that the war is bad. APPEAL to Users

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно