From that moment I made a decision. Her husband does not think for a long time when a woman falls into his hands, so she decided to get into it. He knew me because he often went to their house, but he also did not know my husband.
Everything is fine?
liveartbcs.com/new-zealand/18-02-2022. I was very disappointed when the sperm filled my mouth, but Anton quickly understood me. He smiled and calmed down stroking my hair. M said that this was just the beginning and you should not be upset.
none
The matter was approaching the evening, the wine was running out, I was already thinking how to leave. In order not to be expelled, but the honor to know. And then Sveta started talking about sex toys, boasted of her anal plug with a flashlight. She took pleasure in teasing and embarrassing me. And then when I was about to say goodbye, she suddenly kissed me. First, just a short kiss on the lips, then after a moment, a long kiss with the tongue. And she did it so skillfully that I never thought that an ordinary kiss could be so tasty. During the kiss, while we stood embracing. I touched her elastic ass, running my hands under the T-shirt, caressed her breasts. And she unbuttoned my zipper on my trousers, caressed my penis with her palm. She pushed me, showing me to sit down in a chair. Somehow dancing, she almost sat down with her ass on my knees, and began to move in such a way as to touch my penis with her. Then she turned to face me and knelt down. And made a deep throat blowjob. Without bringing me to ejaculation, she took off her T-shirt and shorts. She pulled off her panties and lay back on the table. When I went to insert her, she wrapped her legs around me. And setting the pace of fucking, she moved them so that I had to fuck her in time with the movement of her legs. It was very exciting, and not only me, judging by her nipples. Which poured and stuck out, she got high too. When it was all over, she asked not to leave, we just lay in silence hugging each other. It prolonged the aftertaste of good sex, and created some comfort.
Not now, I'm not ready...
By my nature and as I said above, my strict upbringing never allowed me to cross the boundaries and was already thinking to myself how to behave if this young man starts pestering me. But on the other hand, I would very much like to learn and experiment my capabilities.